Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by xZephanos, Aug 13, 2019.

1. The following requirements for the Staff application are important. Thus, if the applicant does not respect these requirements, their application may not qualify.

Terms & conditions
    The applicant must not have a history of disciplinary problems, bad behavior, rule violations and/or abuse, immaturity, etc. (If the applicant has shown improvement in his behavior, he will be considered)
    [II] The applicant must not ask the staff about his application
    [III] Denied applicant must wait for at least 30 days (after being denied) before submitting new staff application
    [IV] Application must be submitted using this form (applications submitted via E-Mail, Skype, Private Messages, Tickets, Discord, etc. will not be accepted)
    [V] Minimum age to make an application will be 16 years old.
    [VI] Players who are looking forward to being a part of Townkraft Staff team, must have a Discord account (discordapp.com) on which they should to be active too.
    [VII] The applicant must be fluent with English
    [VIII] The applicant must be joined on the server for at least 1 weeks, and have 24 hours of playtime, before applying for a staff position.
    [IX] The applicant cannot copy another player's staff application. If so, the player will be instantly rejected
    [X] The applicant must use proper grammar and the correct spelling of words. The use of shortcuts shows you are not serious about this and will not be taken seriously as a result
    [XI] The applicant must have a piece of certain knowledge of Minecraft, Plug-ins, etc.
    [XII] The applicant must be aware of the server's rules.
    [XIII] The applicant will be rejected if in his offense history we'll find at least 1 legit ban
    [XIV] The applicant must not be involved in a situation of depression, suicidal thoughts or any situation that could influence your mood or performance. (The staff team really care for people's health, and do not recommend applying due to getting busy at times.)

Note: Any rushed or "5-minute applications" will not be accepted.

Application Format:

1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
    2. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)
    3. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name? xZephanos
    4. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)
    5. What is your Timezone?
    6. Why do you want to be staff?
    7. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    8. Do you have a Microphone?
    9. Do you have any past staff experience?
    10. How would you deal with a hacker?
    11. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
    12. How would you handle a "difficult" player?
    13. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
    14. Is there anything else we should know?

I have read over the terms and conditions. I am 18 years old and I live in the central time zone. My username is xZephanos. I would like to be a staff member because I think I am capable of dealing with people and helping them out in any way I can without cheating. I also like working on things and keeping busy so I would gladly help fix things on the server or work on projects you need. I am applying to be a mod or a helper, just being a part of the staff in anyway would be exciting. I also have a lot of time to commit since I don’t currently have a fulltime job being only 18. I don’t really have a mic setup with my laptop or anything but I do mostly use my phone for discord and talking and such. Currently I do not have any other staff experience, but I’d love to start with TownKraft. If I ever came across a hacker I would ban them since cheating is not allowed yet if they repealed the ban on the forums I would look deeper into them and see if they’d give up hacking. The way I’d deal with a spammer would be asking them nicely to stop and if they continued, I'd warn them again before muting them in chat. If a player is being difficult depending in what way I would reason with them see what's going on, hear them out then give them the reasoning of the server and ask them to stop or private message instead of public chat. The reason you should choose me over other applicants is because of my commitment to this server. I really love and enjoy playing on it and I want other players to feel welcome and the same way I feel about the server. Another thing you should know is I will be attending college in the fall, yet this should not mess with my time commitment in anyway.

2. Please answer the questions with the format rather than as one large text, thank you.

3. 1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions? I have read over the terms and conditions.
    2. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old) I am 18 years old
    3. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name? xZephanos
    4. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.) I am applying to be a mod or a helper, just being a part of the staff in anyway would be exciting.
    5. What is your Timezone? I live in the central time zone.
    6. Why do you want to be staff? I would like to be a staff member because I think I am capable of dealing with people and helping them out in any way I can without cheating.
    7. How much time do you have to contribute to the role? . I also have a lot of time to commit since I don’t currently have a fulltime job being only 18.
    8. Do you have a Microphone? I don’t really have a mic setup with my laptop or anything but I do mostly use my phone for discord and talking and such.
    9. Do you have any past staff experience? Currently I do not have any other staff experience, but I’d love to start with TownKraft.
    10. How would you deal with a hacker? If I ever came across a hacker I would ban them since cheating is not allowed yet if they repealed the ban on the forums I would look deeper into them and see if they’d give up hacking.
    11. How would you deal with a spammer in chat? If I ever came across a hacker I would ban them since cheating is not allowed yet if they repealed the ban on the forums I would look deeper into them and see if they’d give up hacking.
    12. How would you handle a "difficult" player? If a player is being difficult depending in what way I would reason with them see what's going on, hear them out then give them the reasoning of the server and ask them to stop or private message instead of public chat.
    13. Why should we choose you over other applicants? The reason you should choose me over other applicants is because of my commitment to this server. I really love and enjoy playing on it and I want other players to feel welcome and the same way I feel about the server.
    14. Is there anything else we should know?Another thing you should know is I will be attending college in the fall, yet this should not mess with my time commitment in anyway.