Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Herbie144, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all,

I am Herbie, I am living in the Netherlands and wanted to apply for the position helper.

1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?

Yes, I have read and I comply with the Terms and conditions.

2. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)

I am 16 years old.

3. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?

My Mincraft Name is: Herbie144

4. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)

I am applying for the position helper, because I am only sixteen, and if I were to be accepted, then I do not want to be higher than staff older than me.

5. What is your Timezone?

My Timezone is Central European Time.

6. Why do you want to be staff?

I want to be staff because I like to help people, also I thought I could be an addition to the team because I have learned coding for a while and want to do it in a future job.

7. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

I am not yet an adult, so the time when I am able to play will be irregular.

8. Do you have a Microphone?

Yes, I do have a Microphone.

9. Do you have any past staff experience?

No, I have not.

10. How would you deal with a hacker?

I would go and see for myself if the person is actually hacking, if I can find trustable data of him hacking, he will be banned as hacking is considered cheating, which is punishable by banning.

11. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?

I would warn him or her, if the person goes on, I will mute him for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the situation, if the person goes on after that, he will be banned for some time.

12. How would you handle a "difficult" player?

I would talk to him in a private chat, hear him or her out, and give a rightful judgement

13. Why should we choose you over other applicants?

One of the reasons why you could choose me over other applicants, would be that I have some history with coding, learned it a little, and I want to help the server and fix things on the server if I may and can.

14. Is there anything else we should know?

To speak fluent English can maybe be a little hard for me, I got a certificate in Cambrigde English this year, which I ended with an A (C1 level), so I should be able to speak English, only words that you use once in a lifetime I may not know.

I am still a child, so time I will be on the server may differ from time to time, also sometimes I could just stop any second because of that.

2. Sorry, after reviewing your application, we regret to inform you that you have been declined for a reason that isn't to be discussed, but you are welcome to re-apply in 30 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.