Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Triacanthos, Sep 8, 2019.

1. #1 Triacanthos, Sep 8, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    Hello sir/ma'am,
    My name is Triacanthos, I am 15 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I know I am too young to apply, but seeing as I have over 30 days of playtime and quite a lot of experience on the server, I wanted to give it a shot. At this point in time I have the poseidon rank and I have been playing since the 16th of May 2019.

1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
    Yes I have read the terms & conditions and studied the rules.
    2. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)
    I am 15 years old, but in 2 months I will be 16.
    3. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?
    My in-game name is Triacanthos or Triacanthos#5345 on Discord.
    4. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)
    I am applying for helper.
    5. What is your Timezone?
    My timezone is Central European Time or CET.
    6. Why do you want to be staff?
    Seeing as I am online quite a lot and I love to help people, I think I am quite a good fit as helper.
    7. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    I have school from monday to friday, but after school I have a lot of spare time to spend on TownKraft.
    8. Do you have a Microphone?
    Yes, I do have a microphone and I have joined the public Discord server.
    9. Do you have any past staff experience?
    I have never runned a big server, but I have had some staff experience on smaller servers with friends.
    10. How would you deal with a hacker?
    I would first check if the person is really hacking, if so I would try to find out what hacks they are using and then, depending on what position I have as a staff member, I would either ban them for one or more weeks or ask a higher ranked staff member to deal with them.
    11. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
    First off I would ask them to stop and warn them mutliple times if needed, if they do not stop I will ask permission to mute them or even ban them in the most extreme occasions.
    12. How would you handle a "difficult" player?
    I would try to get them to talk privately to me, either via private messages or voice chat to try clear up the situation.
    13. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
    Because I have lots of spare time to spend on TownKraft, and I live in a different timezone than most other people, which means I will be on when others will be sleeping most of the time.
    14. Is there anything else we should know?
    While I am not a native English speaker, I did pass my FCE exam last year, which means I should be able to understand most conversations and make myself understood in both chat and in Discord calls.