Helper/Moderator Application Form

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by CrimsonGhoul97`, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, my in game name is CrimsonGhoul97, I am a creator-ranked player that has totaled 20 days on Town Kraft as of this post. I am interested in a helper or moderator position for the Minecraft server, as well as discord. I have middling experience as a previous owner of a minecraft server for a couple short months, and fluent experience with discord as a current mod/admin of multiple channels. I am driven to further myself and help further others along the way during my time here on Townkraft. I appreciate your time in considering me for a position within your staff and community!

1. Have you read, and comply with the Terms & conditions?
    Yes, I have read and agreed to all terms listed on the original forum post.
    2. How old are you? (Need to be at least 16 Years old)
    Twenty-one
    3. What is your Minecraft In-Game Name?
    CrimsonGhoul97
    4. What are you Applying for? (Eg: T-Mod, Mod, etc.)
    Moderator or helper
    5. What is your Timezone?
    Central Standard (Residing in Illinois)
    6. Why do you want to be staff?
    At my core I am a team player driven to deliver helpful knowledge and time to all who surround me. I believe I can be a good fit as a member of staff because I am well experienced on pc and video games, and devote much of my time already developing relationships and improving other people's experiences on townkraft.
    7. How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    At present, I am currently totally free. As a career develops for me in real life I will still spend much of my free time devoted to the server.
    8. Do you have a Microphone?
    Yes.
    9. Do you have any past staff experience?
    Yes. I have modded for three minecraft servers in the past over the last decade of Minecraft's existence, and administrated my own for 2 short months in late 2018.
    10. How would you deal with a hacker?
    I am already aware of protocols that have been made by staff to deal with issues. If they are a proven hacker they will be banned according to these protocols, and timely information will be given to the convicted player such as why they were banned, and for how long(if not a permanent IP ban.)
    Many hackers' goals are to grief the server in a short time and then go out expecting to be banned. I will do everything in my power to help rebuild, or resupply other members of the community that were affected.
    11. How would you deal with a spammer in chat?
    Spamming can come with some gray area if not clearly defined by server rules. I intend to keep a moral head and listen to the reactions of our other members to best reach a solution, whether it be silencing them for a time, kicking, or temporarily banning the individual.
    12. How would you handle a "difficult" player?
    Patience is key. Mitigating damage to other members physically and verbally, and ensuring policy is followed is the fairest solution.
    13. Why should we choose you over other applicants?
    With 20 days on the server now, experience in both minecraft and discord for just under a decade, and a passion to help others move forward, I believe that a position with staff is right for me. Quality control and management are my two greatest assets in real life, and I make an effort to place my knowledge and understanding in raising the bar for others to look up to and strive for themselves.
    14. Is there anything else we should know?
    I do not believe I have any more information to give at this time. I look forward to hearing back from you, and I again thank you for your time in considering me.

2. Application Accepted, Welcome to the team Crimson!

CrimsonGhoul97` likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.